SPARX Group, co., Ltd. complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and "My Numbers" (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") and other related laws and regulations as well as guidelines issued by relevant government agencies. We have established the policy for the Personal Information Protection and treat the personal information appropriately as follows.
Management of Personal Information
- 1.We will acquire personal information in accordance with laws and regulations and strive to keep the acquired information accurate and up-to-date.
- 2.Personal information shall not be used beyond the scope of the purpose of use without consent from the individual or otherwise permitted by laws and regulations. In addition, we will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without consent from the individual unless there are justifiable grounds such as legal obligations to disclose personal information.
- 3.We will thoroughly educate our officers and employees in order to prevent leaks and unauthorized use of personal information. In addition, we will appoint a responsible person in charge of management and inspections, and establish an appropriate management system.
- 4.In the event that personal information is handled by an outside agency, we will be responsible for supervising the outside agency to make sure that the protection of personal information is ensured.
- 5.We will disclose, correct and suspend the use of personal information upon request from the individual in accordance with laws and regulations. In this case, we may charge a prescribed fee.
- 6.To ensure the proper handling of personal information, we will review this policy as appropriate and make continuous improvements.
Purpose of use of personal information
- 1.To exercise of the rights and fulfill the obligations based on Japan's Companies Act
- 2.To provide information and services to shareholders
- 3.To collect statistical data required for our public relations and investor relations activities,
- 4."My Numbers" shall be handled only within the limits stipulated by law.
- 5.Personal information about our officers and employees will be used for employment management, execution of duties in accordance with various related laws and regulations, and promotion of business activities.
We may use and share personal data with our group companies in order to carry out the businesses that we are entitled to operate and the businesses incidental thereto.
- 1.Items of personal data to be jointly used The clients' name, address, date of birth, phone number, and other information related to the client, such as transaction needs. We will limit the items of personal data to the minimum extent necessary.
- 2.Scope of Joint Users Consolidated subsidiaries stated in our annual securities report, etc.
- 3.Purpose of use
- ●To conduct business and internal control, including comprehensive compliance and risk management for our group companies,
- ●Regarding the personal information on our officers and employees, it will be used for employment management, execution of duties in accordance with various related laws and regulations, and promotion of business activities.
- 4.Person responsible for the management of such personal data SPARX Group Co., Ltd.
About Recording Call Contents
We will use our call recording system to record calls between the clients and our officers/employees. In addition, some of the calls with the clients made via a mobile phone we provide our officers and employees with will be recorded using KDDI call recording service.
Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure, etc.
Regarding a notice of the Purpose of Use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of the contents, suspension of use, or suspension of provision to a third party of our retained Personal Data (hereinafter collectively referred to as a "Request for Disclosure, etc."), we shall accept and response to such requests for Disclosure, etc.in accordance with our prescribed procedures. For further details, please contact us at the link below.https://www.sparxgroup.com/contact.php/
Contact information for Personal Information
For inquiries or complaints regarding the handling of personal information, etc., please contact the following.
Contact for personal information
SPARX Group Co., Ltd.
Shinagawa Season Terrace 6F, 1-2-70 Konan,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0075 JAPAN
(Hours: 9:00 to 17:00 JST weekday only)